Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Everything or May Flowers...by tiavi rudow may1 2013


      my everythng ...
                      tiavi  2013 first of may....


          Winsome light flows from thy face under moon reflecting grace....

           pallid skin of grand design...fearfully and wonderfully sublime..
      oh dearest love my delight...to loose myself in your presence....
my breath my life and sustenance my hope my joy my efflorescence...
 Oh the colours the design the bouquet ,the flowers you bring forth from the deep ,from within me...
                                        you are my everything!  Tiavi Rudow may1 2013

as writting this today..the spirit gave me the word efflorescence....which means

Date: 1626 1 a : the action or process of developing and unfolding as if coming into flower : BLOSSOMING b : an instance of such development c : fullness of manifestation : CULMINATION 2 : the period or state of flowering 3 : the process or product of efflorescing chemically

I love this!...Jesus ...the holy spirit is bringing flowers forth this year...the beauty within ..within you ..will be seen...the flowering....the art the creativity...all the treasures he placed within you...You are a masterpiece :)
 ... 
Haha i just saw this ... today is may first....april showers bring may flowers...get ready...!

Love u guys...tiavi

No comments:

Post a Comment